Monday, March 28, 2016

week 89

Moving Again

How has your week been? 
My week has been ok.  It got more stressful just now.  I just got on the mission site and president has started on changes... My name is at the top of the list. I don't know where I am going yet.  I have rested a little, but this week will be hectic again.  We have immigrations tomorrow.  Moving boxes on Wednesday, Moving ourselves on Thursday, and Maybe getting a drivers license on Friday.  It is getting busy.

Have you been able to teach any lessons?
Nope.  Just teaching my new secretaries.

How was zone conference?
I went to some of the meeting, but we were also going to the airport and banks.  I was there to eat and about 10 minutes of the rest of it. We had lots to do that day.

Did you get to do anything fun for p-day today?
Nope.  We came in to the office and built shelving units.

What was the most exciting thing this week?
I dunno.  Changes starting, I guess. Changes are next week. We have 12 new missionaries coming in, and I will be changing.

What was the hardest thing this week?
Trying to keep up with everything while trying to get packed to change houses and areas.

What is the best thing you see each day?
I drive along the cinta Costera everyday.  It can be nice. We see lots of people playing soccer and just the ocean because Cinta Costera translates to Coastal Belt. There are palm trees and stuff.  We drive the truck back and forth to the office everyday now.  It takes too long if we don't. I will try to take pictures.

Do you still live with Elder Green and comp?
Yeah, but this week we are moving in with the APs. President wants the Secretaries, the Assistants to the President, and the Zone Leaders of the Panama Zone to live together. That is where we are moving on Thursday. We will be moving to an area called Los Angeles.  It is off the road called tumba muerto.  That is where the APs are living already.  It is a bigger and nicer place. There are 3 bedrooms.  The downstairs is a hotel for missionaries. In general we use their house for the San Blas elders when they come in and for missionaries that are on their way home.
It will just be the secretaries moving from our place.  We don't know what will happen with Elder Green and his comp.  The arrangements will be the ZLs in one room, the secretaries in another, and the third room will be The APs, and me for a week. I am planning on sleeping in a hammock.  I will be in the aps room because they already have a hammock up.

What do you do in the evenings after office?
Eat and sleep.  We don't really have time to do anything else. We are working there until 7:15ish or 730ish every night.

This highway is the interstate system entering the city


From the church lot

No comments:

Post a Comment