Saturday, January 23, 2016

week 80

A Birthday!


What did you do for your birthday? 
I went to church and packed.  We moved houses today so I spent most of yesterday packing.  We did go to dinner with the Renterias.  We have Sunday dinner with them usually.  I will send pics of them when I leave the area.
The other elders told people it was my birthday, but they didn´t have time to do anything for me.  I got lots of emails and I really appreciate all the messages? I don't have time to write back to everyone, can you say thanks for me?

Did you have pizza? ice cream?
That is dinner tonight.  On the way home, we are going to buy everything.

Has anything new or interesting happened this week?
We moved.  I will send pics of the new house later. It is about 15 minutes from my old house. It is further from the office.  It is by the metro bus station el balboa.  Remember we have two other elders that live with us? It is in their area.  It is smaller and there isn´t room for our hammocks. We are in an apartment, on the 7th floor. our area, district and zone are all still the same.   We are using the truck for the move. We still have to move more tomorrow. Almost everything is out of the old place.  We are moving the entire house.  All we are missing are the dressers. The new house is nice.

Did you get to go anywhere this week?
Nope.  Well, I went to Immigrations 2 times. Missionaries have to come to get their paperwork done.

How are the missionaries doing with teaching all over Panama? 
The mission work is doing ok.  Some people are reactivating, but a lot aren´t.  I was busy with Immigrations so we didn´t really get to work this week.

What can I do here to help you there?
Sign me up for housing.  (Andrew was able to email on Thursday and Nathan was able to get Andrew set up in housing for next year at BYU. I can't believe we are thinking about school already! Huge Thank yu to Nathan!! He got a great room)

What is something fun from this week,
We found out that anything can scare Elder Green.  He is one of the other elders that lives with us. I walked out of the bathroom and he screamed. It was funny.

Thanks again for the birthday messages! They were really great on such a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment