Friday, May 1, 2015

week 42

Lost Wallet


So...What is up with you?
We are here in internet cafe.  I have good news and bad news.  Bad news... I lost my wallet.  It had my license, my MTC card, and cash.  That's all, nothing else.  I just need to buy a new one.  I bought ice cream, and I thought I put my wallet in my pocket. When I got home, it was gone...I asked at the store about it.  They are checking the cameras. I will go back tomorrow to see what they say.  I don't think I will need my license, so i should be okay. I will just have to live off my emergency funds until next week.
Good news... Juan got baptized and his mom and brother get baptized next week.

What have you done this week?
We went to a baptism and did the normal stuff.

How is the rain? 
It was good.  It rained really hard and then stopped.  After the picture of us in the rain, I forgot my umbrella in a bus... Now I don't have an umbrella. In the rainy season it rains everyday.

What kind of service have you been doing?  
We helped fix someone's roof.  Then we leveled the area behind our house. The lady that feeds us lives behind us. I haven´t been to the house we were helping build in a while. I am not sure how it is going.

How are things going with J's mother? 
She and J's brother are going to get baptized on Sunday. I will probably be gone already. I will probably get transferred this week, it is Changes. I will let you know next week.

Did you get to watch the Meet the Mormons movie?  
I did not, but yesterday I saw a movie called Charly.  It is by the church and really good. We decided not to go to the Meet the Mormons because we were tired and didn't plan on meeting anyone there.  I will see it later.

What did you learn during your time in Aguadulce? What will they remember about you? 
I learned it is good to take things slowly.  Also, because the people are all short,  I learned that if you are tall,  anything is all right.  I guess the people will remember me for my 5 talks I have given sine I have been here.

These are pictures from the day at the zoo.






No comments:

Post a Comment